Resolving Issues On Search Engine Traffic
Alright, so you know everything you need to know to start generating 1,000 visitors for your website on a daily basis. But our goal is to attain such a number in two weeks' time. You just have to intensify your effort when it comes to the implementation of the strategies we have discussed.
Here are some final considerations you should always remember as you set out to accomplish this goal.
Content Is The Fuel For Search Engine TrafficThe importance of high quality, unique content can never be undermined. Content is that once component of your website that will not only define your online business, but will also establish your reputation before your audience. But for our purposes, content is the heart of our campaign to generate 1,000 visitors per day in a span of two short weeks.
The first thing you should remember is to always supply your website with fresh content. Search engines love regularly updated pages, and if you can provide new content on a regular basis, your chances of bagging that prominent position in the search engine results will get better.
And since we want to generate a lot of traffic within 2 weeks, try to upload new content every other day during the course of this particular campaign.
Once you're averaging 1,000 visitors per day, you can slow down by uploading new content at least twice a week.
On Article SubmissionsFor the first two weeks after your website goes live, make it a point to submit articles to the article directories every other day. This way, you will be able to secure a lot of chances for your links to be displayed all over the World Wide Web.
Make sure that the articles you will submit to the article directories are unique. They should not be the same articles that can be found on your website. Not only will you confront the perils of presenting duplicate content, but you might also turn off your visitors who are expecting something fresh and new.
On Buying LinksSome people may opt for the easier way to acquire one way links, especially if they have the resources to spend. I am referring to buying links. There are quite a number of online businessmen who have made a living by creating websites, increasing their page ranks, and offering valuable real estate for other webmasters who wish to advertise their links.
There is nothing wrong about this approach.
However, to make the most out of it, you'd want to consider the following guidelines:
- Buy space from websites with a page rank of 4 or higher. Higher ranked websites will give you the best chance to give a boost to your own website's page rank. They may cost more, but you'll be spending anyway so might as well spend for the best possible option.
- Determine where, exactly, in the said website's space your links will appear. These websites have a high page rank because they are generating a lot of visitors. You'd want to capitalize on the same as it can be a good source for direct search engine traffic.
- Choose websites which are related to the subject of your own website.
- As much as possible, request for in-content links, that is, links that will be displayed within the website's contents.
- As much as possible, request that your URL be hyperlinked to an anchor term, that anchor term being your keyword or key phrase. This kind of link receives the highest priority from the search engines.
It's just a matter of putting them into action.